Saturday, May 4, 2013

Summer Sublet Opportunity #1

Greetings,

I have a room for sublease in a three bedroom apartment. I'll be off in Rome between May 27th and July 14th for a graduate art history course. I'd be willing to sublease the apartment for the entire month of July also. Here are the deets:

I live with two other female grad students, both delightful and very clean and orderly. It's a non smoking no pet place and has washer/dryer and central air. Oh and a balcony! The location is great (Northern LIberties), supermarket and subway a couple of blocks away and a short bike ride to school. Plenty of hang out spots, bars, restaurants, cafes around. 

The room is 650 per month plus utilities which is usually no more than 15$ a month per person. I am also asking for a 400$ deposit which will be returned in full assuming all of my stuff is still there....I'll be sure to clear out the closet in the bedroom which is a walk in and you are welcome to use my bed and sheets as well as kitchen ware etc....

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or concerns. This apartment is a really nice place, plenty of space and I can't say enough good things about my roomies or the neighborhood....

best,
Raphael

702 N.2nd st. Apt.B
Phila, PA 19123









No comments:

Post a Comment