Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Summer Sublet Opportunity #1

1BR furnished in a 2BR house in Fishtown

$425 / month + Utilities (approx $75)

Fully furnished bedroom and studio office for sublet located on E. Eyre Street off of Girard Avenue. The bedroom is very comfortable providing a lot of privacy and natural sunlight. Since it’s quite small, in between the two bedrooms on the second floor is a spacious walkthrough that I use in addition to my bedroom as a small office and studio and where I keep my clothes and other belongings. The house has two bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, a dining room, living room and cozy backyard located on a quiet street in the safe and trendy Fishtown. My roommate is an artist actively involved with the Philly art scene.

The house is within easy walking distance to public transit (MFL Girard Station and 15, 39, 5 bus stops), bars, restaurants, coffee shops, a grocery store, parks, and galleries. It's an extremely bike-friendly neighborhood.

Dates are flexible. In May and June I am attending an artist residency in Queens, New York, but since SPI/SSI takes place June and July I can also sublet my room for July.

Available for use:
Washer/Dryer
Full bed (no sheets)
Desk
Large bookshelf
Closet with set of drawers
Internet
Kitchen supplies

For more information email Maddie at hewittmade@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment