Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Summer Sublet Opportunity #2

I am a current Tyler Sculpture Grad looking to sublet my room. I have one female roommate, also a Tyler grad who will be graduating next month. I'm not sure exactly what her plans are for early summer yet, or if she'll be in Philadelphia. 

The location is really nice. We're on the east side of Fairmount neighborhood at 15th and Wallace St. One block from Broad and close to the subway (Fairmount stop). It's a 10 min drive or bike ride to Tyler. Street parking. Quite and safe neighborhood. 

Central air/heat
coin laundry in basement
3rd floor walk up
no pets

Rent is $562.50/month (1125 total) 
Only utility is electric, generally low in the summer. 
Internet is $27.50 (55 total, but I could be flexible on this) 

The dates I'm looking to rent are May 7 - June 30.

The pictures should say the rest, let me know if you have any questions. 

Contact: Matthew Ryan Jacobs tuf57341@temple.edu



No comments:

Post a Comment